Saturday, 7 April 2012

An Instagram Day

A few days ago I went out to arcades with a friend of mine. We went a bit Instagram crazy that day after he had introduced me to the popular app haha!! Here are some of the pictures we took and edited c:


Wakawaka


*squeals a little*


Creepy cute :D


Our winnings!


Lolli...lolli...oooh lollipop!


Candy heaven . . .


More...


MOAR!


We <3 Converse


*derp* OFOTD shot?

Since my last post got quite some positive responses I asked my friend to take an outfit shot for me! We did try to get better pictures but the weather wasn't exactly great and neither is the quality of the camera on my iPod ( ^__^" ) Anyway, here's a quick rundown of the stuff I was wearing that day:

~ Fitted Blazer - H+M
~ Plaid Shirt - Soul Cal
~ Grey Skirt - Matalan
~ Canvas Shoes - Converse
~ Satchel Bag - Accessorize

I'm not sure if this look worked that well...*sigh* Sometimes I really do miss my clothes back in uni (TT~TT) In my opinion the outfit looked sort of quirky geek. What do you guys think?


To finish this post off, here's an epic walking into the distance shot LOL
Until next time, bye bye~!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, so many nice items! : D : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I know right! Arcades are always so cool and fun :D

      Delete
  2. WHAT. YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM?!!! It's under Shizurawr yeah? ADD ME GURL!!! 8DDD

    I love the photos you took!! Some of them don't even look like they were taken on a phone! I'm so obsessed with Instagram, omg. When my alarm goes off in the morning I rush over to my phone to check it LOL. I love seeing other blogs' instagram spams, DO MORE okay? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa yeah I only got it recently xD
      I'm quite a noob atm but I'll try to figure it out!

      Delete
  3. such a nice time,and you got such a cuter outfit..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you~!
      You have no idea how much I LOVE going to the arcades >w< !

      Delete
  4. awwww, I love the creepy cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa! We didn't win it though :c

      Delete
  5. Love the photos! Hope I got an instagram as well :3 Except I don't have an android phone. Fail. T__T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahh I don't have an android phone either but I use my iPod to take my pictures. I want a new phone...I think I'm slowly getting addicted to Instagram xD

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!