Tuesday, 3 April 2012

OFOTD: Oh boy.

It's been quite some time since I did an outfit post! Here's what I wore yesterday on a family day out . . .


My expression was seriously derp so I had to cover it up ( . __ ." )

~ Trilby Hat - River Island (Menswear)
~ Fitted Blazer - H+M
~ Loose Fitted Shirt - H+M
~ Boyfriend Shorts - Uniqlo
~ Belt - Came free with some other short
~ Satchel Bag - Accessorize
~ Tights - Primark
~ Brogue Shoes - New Look

Just a casual outfit which looked sort of schoolboy-ish. My wardrobe is a bit limited at the moment since I didn't bring half of it home for the holidays; it's a been bit of a challenge putting together outfits the past week haha! I had a bad hair day and didn't bring any hats home but luckily my brother is reasonably trendy and have some :3

14 comments:

  1. You just gave me an idea! I love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And aww good to know I inspired you ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love your sense of style! Despite being limited in choice, I think you know how to pull together a great outfit! I always end up looking like a cartoon character: wear the same outfits over and over because I don't know how else to dress! XD Do more outfit posts hun! I need inspiration!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Katie <3
      And thanks again for the idea! My blog is usually so dead when I'm staying at uni because I can't find the time to write posts...OFOTD posts are pretty quick to write so I'll try to do more :D
      All I need to do is find someone willing to take photos for me haha!!

      Delete
  3. I love you5r outfit~!
    The star on your face is so cute lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute and vintage-y
    Just love the way your hat balances out everything :)
    You look so.....dapper :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!
      And hahaa thank you so much :D

      Delete
  5. love your outfit and style!! Jing-Jing is 晶晶??haha My chinese name also called 晶晶xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you 晶晶!!
      I'm Jing-Jing as in 靜靜. It's my Chinese nickname c:

      Delete
  6. really love the simplicity of this outfit! you look awesome :D
    http://www.blushjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! esp your hat :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahaa the hat is actually my brother's xD

      Delete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!